FAQ's / Frequently Asked Questions
What are your opening hours?
- Fort Bravo is open from 9:00 a.m. till 19:30 p.m .
What days is open Fort Bravo?Are the shows and the services you offer are available every day?
- Fort Bravo is open every day of the year and all services too. In low season, sometimes we have a few days that some services are closed or when there is scheduled a shoot or film. But usually, we are opened every day (including holidays).
Do I need to call for reserve?
- Not required.
What is the schedule of the western shows and how much are them?
- Fort Bravo offers two different shows, two kinds of shows wich are the followings.
- The first is the Can-Can Dance Show which is a typical dance from the era of western on stage and begins at 12:00 p.m . inside the Saloon followed with the Cowboys Show wich is a representation of fights, poker games and gunfights on the Wild West Time..
- The second is another show western with cowboys on the main road to 14:30, with horses, is more action with persecutions, falls, fights, a bank assault, and gunfights.
- Then the both of them are repeat at the same order at 17:30 and 19:00 p.m .
What dates is the pool opened?
- In summer days, the date can vary, but in previous years the opening begins in early June and ends in late September.
Is there a discount for big families?
- No, We're working to get the stamp of Family Turism but we are in process and, then, do discounts for big families. Until then, the price of the tickets are the same.
Can I enter with my pet in Fort Bravo?
- Yes, all that we require is that the pet must to be controlled and monitored at all times with the owner and take care of the needs of the pet. Fulfilling these requirements, it wol´t be any problem.