FAQ's / Frequently Asked Questions
What are your opening hours?
- Fort Bravo is open from 9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
What day is open Fort Bravo?The shows and services that you offer are available every day?
- Fort Bravo is open every day of the year and all services also. In low season, sometimes we have a few days that some services are closed or there scheduled a filming. But usually, we are open.
Do I need to call for reserve?
- Not required.
What is the schedule of the western shows and how many are?
- Fort Bravo offers three different shows, two of them at the same time and followed.
- The first is the Can-Can dance which is a typical dance from the era of western on stage and begins to 12:30 p.m. within Saloon Western followed with cowboy show that is a representation of fights, poker games and gunfights on the time of western.
- The second is another western show with cowboy on the main street with more action with horse chases, falls, fights, bank robbery, drag and gunfights.
- Then later repeated in the same order at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
What dates the pool is open?
- In summer days, there is no fixed date, but always tell them that in previous years the opening begins in early June and ends in late September.
Is there a discount for large families?
- No, We're working to get the stamp of Family Turism but we are in process and, then, do discounts for large families. Until then the price of tickets are the same.
Can I enter with my pet in Fort Bravo?
- Yes, all that is required is to be controlled and monitored at all times with the owner and take care of the needs of the pet. Fulfilling these requirements will not be problems.